Clubs & Courses
Racing Te ArohaClubs & Courses Index
Racing Te Aroha
Established over 120 years ago, the Te Aroha Jockey Club, re-branded itself as Racing Te Aroha in 1999 when it became part of the TRAC group. Te Aroha Racecourse provides full training facilities with approximately 80 horses in work each month. Two grandstands overlooking the track provide patrons with excellent viewing of the racing, with several of the lounges having been refurbished in recent years. The Te Aroha track is considered by many as one of the finest racing surfaces in New Zealand, where all horses are given an opportunity to perform with one of the longest home straights in the country.
* Reciprocal rights with the TRAC’s partner Clubs (Racing Rotorua, Racing Taupo, Racing Tauranga, Racing Thames and Racing Te Aroha) allowing free entry to 40 meetings across five different venues.
Box 6, Te Aroha
|Sun 2 Aug 2020||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Sun 23 Aug 2020||Te Aroha||Industry|
|Wed 28 Oct 2020||Te Aroha||Other|
|Tue 10 Nov 2020||Te Aroha||Other|
|Wed 17 Feb 2021||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sun 21 Mar 2021||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sat 10 Apr 2021||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sun 27 Jun 2021||Te Aroha||Other|
|Sun 11 Jul 2021||Te Aroha||Other|
“FIBER FRESH NZ THOROUGHBRED BREEDERS STAKES DAY”
This raceday is usually held in April each year.
- “Fiber Fresh NZ Thoroughbred Breeders Stakes” Group 1, WFA Fillies & Mares,
- “J Swap Contractors Te Aroha Cup”
- “Team Wealleans Open Handicap”
- Gates Open – 9.30am
- Free Children’s Entertainment
- Big Screen to catch all of the racing action