Attendances at Race Meetings
Under Level 2 Protocols, racing clubs can elect whether or not to plan for and safely host managed groups of up to 100 persons. Owners letters for race meetings will also make this clear, and will provide pre-booking requirements where limited attendances are provided.
Closed Door Meetings
The following meetings will be run as ‘closed door’ meetings:
- Tuesday 28th – Cambridge JC trials
- Wednesday 29th – Racing Rotorua races
- Thursday 30th – Waverley RC races
- Sunday 3rd October – Racing Te Aroha races
Respective clubs have decided that the following meetings will provide for limited pre-booked attendances for owners, sponsors or other defined groups:
- Friday 1st October – Waikato RC races
- Saturday 2nd – Hawke’s Bay RI races (Windsor Park Plate)
- Saturday 2nd – Riccarton Park races
Attendees admitted to these meetings must adhere to restrictions on movement, mask wearing and be free of any symptoms of cold or flu.