Six celebrity dining experiences: Live auction to support NZ Horse Ambulance Trust
Ever dreamed of having lunch with Danielle Johnson and Samantha Collett? Or perhaps dinner with Opie Bosson, Luke Kemeys and Ben Masters? Keep reading...
The NZ Jockeys' Association has organised a live auction on gavelhouse.com with six separate celebrity dining experiences for two, as well as an auction lot of a pair of signed Hugh Bowman’s breeches, framed to commemorate the achievements of the champion mare Winx, courtesy of the BGP foundation.
Haylie and the team at gavelhouse.com have waived the auction fee and all proceeds from the live auction will go to the NZ Horse Ambulance Trust’s appeal to ‘Complete the fleet.’
The NZJA has generously pledged to match funds raised up to $10,000!
So get active, and bid for a unique experience for two to dine with racing royalty. Up for grabs:
- There’s only one… dinner for two with Opie Bosson, Luke Kemeys and Ben Masters at Volare in Auckland.
- A unique opportunity for you and a mate to lunch with cricket legend and racing enthusiast Brendon McCullum, and leading trainer Stephen Marsh at Alpino in Cambridge.
- Lunch for two with leading hoops Danielle Johnson and Samantha Collett at Osteria in Matamata.
- The absolute privilege of dining with legends of racing – trainer Kevin Myers and commentator Tony Lee at The Fat Farmer in Palmerston North.
- Lunch with the CD maestros – jockey Lisa Allpress and trainer Johno Benner at Rydges Wellington.
- A magic, and potentially unforgettable, lunch with the pride of the South – leading jockeys Chris Johnson, Samantha Wynne and Tina Comignaghi at Lone Star NZ in Christchurch.
- A framed pair of signed Hugh Bowman breeches, commemorating Winx’ achievements.
The auction is live from 5pm Tuesday 30 March 2021 on gavelhouse.com. The auction closes at 7pm Easter Monday.