Call for NZTR Board Director applications
Applicants are sought for three positions of directors of New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing Incorporated. New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing is responsible under the Racing Industry Act 2020 for governing, administering, promoting and advancing the sport of thoroughbred racing in New Zealand.
Applicants will bring proven corporate governance experience and understanding of governance policies and processes, strategic insight, and guidance of change.
Additional skills and attributes sought from the combination of successful candidates include:
- experience in transforming organisations in times of change;
- experience in driving culture change;
- financial management;
- creativity and critical thinking;
- experience in data-rich and IT-intensive business;
- experience in promotion-dependent business; and
- governance of property matters.
The job description can be found here.
Applications should be submitted in writing to NZTR’s Secretary, James Dunne, at james[email protected], and must reach NZTR by 5 pm on 17 October 2020.