Clubs & Courses
Wyndham R.C.Clubs & Courses Index
The Club will race once this season in March at the Gore Racecourse. The racecourse is sited on 53 hectares of freehold land which as well as providing racing facilities is also a training centre.
Gallop South Membership: $99.00 ($49 for under 35s). Includes:
- A Membership card providing admission to all race meetings in Otago and Southland and access to the member’s only facilities.
- Opportunity to acquire up to 4 additional guest members passes for any Otago and Southland Meeting.
- FREE race books on presentation of card
- Voting rights at one nominated club
- Regular members newsletters or e-letters
- Free access to the member’s only marquee on Melbourne cup day at Wingatui racecourse.
- 10% discount off race day hospitality packages
- Reciprocal rights at most New Zealand Clubs
For more details and details on how to apply, visit www.gallopsouth.co.nz
|Date||Course||Meeting Name/Type||No meetings found.|
Wyndham Cup Day
The feature race is worth $14,000 and is run over 2000 metres. This annual race meeting is very much a family day out as the surroundings are typical of an old style country racecourse and ideal for family picnics.
The race day entertainment includes a Teams Punting competition with heaps of great prizes to be won, all day finger food and a discounted bar.