Clubs & Courses
Beaumont R.C.Clubs & Courses Index
Beaumont Racing Club races once a year in March. Originally racing at Beaumont, the Club moved its meeting to Wingatui racecourse (Dunedin) in 1987, a move which has led to a significant increase in turnover and prizemoney. Despite racing away from home the Club is still very proud of its rural roots and much of its Committee, members and sponsors still hail from the Beaumont district and surrounds. Naturally with the country feel, Beaumont races is the perfect outing for the family and kid’s activities are always part of the fabric of the afternoon.
- A Membership card providing admission to all race meetings in Otago and Southland and access to the member’s only facilities.
- Opportunity to acquire up to 4 additional guest members passes for any Otago and Southland Meeting.
- FREE race books on presentation of card
- Voting rights at one nominated club
- Regular members newsletters or e-letters
- Free access to the member’s only marquee on Melbourne cup day at Wingatui racecourse.
- 10% discount off race day hospitality packages
- Reciprocal rights at most New Zealand Clubs
Admission: Free and often so are the race books, supplied by the Clutha Licensing Trust.