Clubs & Courses
Tapanui R.C.Clubs & Courses Index
Tapanui Racing Club races once a year in December at Wingatui Racecourse in Dunedin. Although they no longer have a venue of their own, Tapanui races have a unique atmosphere born out of their traditions of the past. The meeting has a very rural feel to it and a different crowd appears to be in attendance to a usual race day at Wingatui. Prizes and rugs are generally awarded to the winners of every race and the Committee still insist in taking a very active part in all aspects of the management of the Club and in the race day.
Gallop South Membership: $99.00 ($49 for under 35s). Includes:
- A Membership card providing admission to all race meetings in Otago and Southland and access to the member’s only facilities.
- Opportunity to acquire up to 4 additional guest members passes for any Otago and Southland Meeting.
- FREE race books on presentation of card
- Voting rights at one nominated club
- Regular members newsletters or e-letters
- Free access to the member’s only marquee on Melbourne cup day at Wingatui racecourse.
- 10% discount off race day hospitality packages
- Reciprocal rights at most New Zealand Clubs
For more details and details on how to apply, visit www.gallopsouth.co.nz
|Date||Course||Meeting Name/Type||No meetings found.|
December - Gore Christmas at the Races
This is the day where all the fabulous Gore crowd get together to celebrate the festive season! Make sure you book your group a great spot on-course so you can relax and enjoy the exciting racing action, entertainment and festive food from a prime location on-course.