Jumps Season Notices
2020 Season Jumps Programme
Trainers are advised of the 2020 Jumps programme. Click here to view the 2020 Jumping Programme (subject to change).
This programme is the same as was advised in December 2019, but may be subject to amendments arising from regional programming meetings.
South Island Jumping Education Days
One component of the 2019 submission to NZTR to see the continuation of Jumps racing in the South is a commitment to run four education sessions for jumpers.
Two of these will be in Southland and two in Canterbury at the following venues and dates.
- Riverton Racecourse Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd February 2020 (note venue change – previously Gore)
- Riccarton Park Racecourse Tuesday 3rd March 2020.
- Riverton Racecourse Wednesday 18th March 2020 (note venue change – previously Gore)
- Riccarton Park Racecourse Tuesday 17th March 2020.
- The focus of these days will be to offer educational opportunities not only horses but also assist both Riders and Trainers in the education of future jumpers.
Please contact Jo Gordon for the Southern sessions and Tim Mills for the Canterbury sessions.
Paul Claridge – NZ Jumping Co-ordinator